This a simple easy mid year plan to get back on track with being your personal best! 12 things that can be incorporated each day as you go about your day and week for optimal performance moving you towards well being and success!
- Spend at least 10 hours a week in some form of physical exercise.
- Read at least one hour a day a book, articles or periodicals that will stretch your thinking and give you a wider perspective.
- Take at least one full hour a week to spend quality time with family members and/or friends.
- Take some time daily or weekly for some form of spiritual involvement and development. i.e. church, meetings, silent meditation, reading the Bible or?
- Occasionally, review your short and long term goals as “people don’t plan to fail, they simply fail to plan.” Living life without paying attention or having a plan or goals is risky business.
- Once in a while do a reality check. What’s working…what’s not?
- Write a to-do list every night for the next day.
- Keep a journal on thoughts, feelings, ideas, short term/long term progress and accomplishments.
- Do what’s right not what’s easy. Strength comes from pushing against resistance. Develop a confident personal power.
- Follow through on your commitments to others and to yourself.
- Surround yourself with good supportive people.
- Lastly and most importantly…Take just 5 minutes each day to reflect on what you are grateful for, smile, sing and laugh a bunch!
This is the first day of the rest of your life and you can start right now to choose a better self , have a great life and to be your personal best!